The sun begins to peep out and warm up a little more. The days have lengthened and the desire to eat fresh and light dishes is back. This is the case of this rocket, prawns and strawberries salad with Balsamic, light, fragrant, which thanks to the sweetness of the Balsamic Vinegar and the shrimps, the acidity and the scent of the strawberries and the bitterness of the rocket creates a perfect and well balanced for a very light meal. Serve with crispy croutons. Very good. I thank Simone Rugiati for the recipe.
- 1 bag of rocket
- 12-14 shrimp or prawn tails
- 4-5 ripe strawberries
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Shell and clean the prawns, removing the black thread. Rinse them well and salt them in a boiling non-stick pan, so that a nice crust is formed immediately.
- Wash the rocket salad, dry it and place it on a serving dish.
- Wash and cut the strawberries and add them to the rocket.
- Also add the prawns and season with salt and balsamic vinegar.
The recipe has been revisited by me, but the source is by Simone Rugiati.