Persons: 4 Time
Preparation: 20 minutes
- 4 thick slices of Bruschetta bread
- 800 g yellow and red Pachino tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Chives to taste
- Salt to taste
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena D.O.P.
- Wash, dry and chop yellow and red Pachino tomatoes and season in a bowl with a drizzle of oil and salt.
- Lightly grease the cut slices of bread with a drizzle of olive oil and bake for about 5 minutes at 210°.
- Once baked, place cherry tomatoes on the bread slices and decorate with Chives and Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena D.O.P.